This week I'm thankful for everything about my little family! My husband surprised me with a family photo session for my birthday and I'm in love with the pictures! He got me the best gift ever this year!!!
I'm thankful for amazing friends! We had two play dates this week and it was much needed! The girls loved playing with thier friends and I loved catching up with other Mommy's!
I'm enjoying pretty birthday cards on my counter... the bright colorful pictures and the notes inside have brightened up a rainy week for me!
My Mom and Tom are babysitting Saturday afternoon so Ryan and I can go on a dinner date and I am so looking forward to it! We very rarely go out just the two of us and while I miss my girls so much that Ryan teases me about how many tears I shed as we head out, but a date night now and again is much needed!
This week started out dragging, but I can't believe it's already Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment