Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday...

Once upon a time I blogged every day, but it has been years since those days!  I have missed it and I'm hoping this is the beginning, again!

I have decided to do Thankful Thursdays because I truly do have so much to be thankful for!  This week I'm thankful for...

The best Toy Story birthday party for my sweet 3 year old!!!  Happy birthday my beautiful Evelyn Grace!


A small cake and a few more gifts on her actual birthday!  I love family days just the four of us!


Christmas number 2 with Auntie Alex and Uncle Pete now that Uncle Pete is finally home from England!!!  And I'm extra thankful for my Starbucks gift card I recieved from them!  The luxury of going to Starbucks is just ..... there aren't even words!

(My little ladies are very thankful for my Starbucks gift card too!  Evie LOVES the pink birthday cake pops and Belle loves the short bread cookies!  I think Uncle Pete and Auntie Alex know us too well!) 


We are all thankful Uncle Pete is finally home for good!  We missed him so much!!!

An early birthday card from some great friends and since my birthday is still a week and a half away it was a complete surprise and totally made my day!

Nap time this week has gone off without a hitch, which is a miracle! 

Netflix dates with my handsome hubby once the girls go to bed!

Cozy warm blankets, fleece pajamas, thick slippers, and extra snuggles during this frigid week!

A new Tinker Bell movie from Grammy and Grampy, it makes our early mornings so much brighter!


My girls are early risers, always have been and probably always will be!  I'm still groggy at 4:45AM, but sipping hot coffee and snuggling my little lady bugs on the couch while watching Tinker Bell is not the worst way to spend an early morning!

Freshly scrubbed babies!


My sweet little lady bugs enjoying some reading time together!


Sometimes my days and weeks seem to last forever, but I would never trade a second of any of it!


No comments: