We had such a fun Halloween with the cutest Minnie Mouse around!!! We had held up a few fleece costumes at Toys-R-Us to see if she would be drawn to one in particular and this one was the one. She absolutely loves it! She giggles and snuggles this costume every time she spies it in her closet! It feels like her fleece pj's and it looks so comfy and warm. Halloween in Maine is always a chilly event, so we love comfy and warm!
We kept her costume top secret so imagine our surprise when Evie trick-or-treated at her cousin Jason's house and he was Mickey Mouse. They made quite the cute pair!!!

Evie is too young to eat candy, so we only trick-or-treated at a few family members homes. She got so many goodies, it looked like Christmas at our house! Lots of new books, a Tigger, and a fancy Halloween purse from her Grams and Grampy, a new Halloween book at her cousin Jason's house, yummy Gerber puffs and yogurt melts, and Beauty And The Beast from her Grammie and Grampa, and even more yummy yogurt melts from her Great Grammy (AKA... GG)!!! Evie's Mommy and Daddy didn't forget to give her a Halloween gift either, her first coloring book and crayons. Who knew that throwing crayons on the floor was much more fun than coloring?
Now we're getting ready for the holidays! My favorite!!! I just ordered Evie the cutest Turkey shirt. I'm so excited to see her in it on Thanksgiving. And I ordered her the most beautiful Christmas dress. She's going to look like a little princess opening up her gifts from Santa! I think we're putting our tree up this weekend. I know it's early, but almost everyone is getting some sort of picture gift this year and I want plenty of time to take the pictures and then have the gift items delivered! I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures of Evie's first tree trimming!!! I'm so very excited, I think I'm driving Ryan a bit crazy... Christmas music has been playing nonstop for the past week. I have the "merry" bug!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment